Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Nobody's reading this.

So I was wondering, how many blogs are actually read? Like to be honest I don't think mine ever Will be. So I'm not that bothered writing everything down with names changed... Or maybe not even changed. That would get annoying eventually.
I feel kinda Ill today. Don't really know why. I'm not a sickly person usually. Greenie is ill. That's what his facebook says. Could be lying. Could be just avoiding me. He used to think I was the bee's knees. Now... I don't know, things are different. He tells me about the people he likes... The guys hahaha! He's in lust with his best friend's boyfriend. Difficult situation and i don't envy him that. I do envy his looks and his body though... GORGEOUS. Greenie's real lovely too, ok he's a bitch but I like him. Not that way though... Not really... God I sound like such a slut.

Good job nobody Will ever read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment